ROHL DRONES Inc.
RDi is a Manitoba based, incorporated, fully insured and family owned business.
We hold a National SFOC (Special Flight Operations Certificate), which allows us to operate across Canada.
- Pacific Region
- Prairie Northern Region
- Ontario Region
- Quebec Region
- Atlantic Region
Operations Manager and PIC (Pilot in Command)
- 40 Years of Experience on Family Farm and Construction Business
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Winnipeg
- Level 1 Thermographer
- Class 1 Drivers License, “Not-Current” Private Pilot License
- CCUVS, ROC-A Certification and Laser Safety Officer
Computer Analyst and Technician
- 13 Years as an IT technician for Revenue Canada
Ground Supervisor and PIC (Pilot in Command)
- CCUVS and ROC-A Certification
- Enrolled at the University of Manitoba
- Agriculture Business Management Degree student
Visual Observer and PIC (Pilot in Command)
- Faculty of Agriculture at University of Manitoba