ROHL DRONES Inc.
RDi is a Manitoba based, incorporated, fully insured and family owned business. Our "Standing" SFOC’s (Special Flight Operations Certificates) allow us to operate within the Prairie Northern Region, Ontario as well as Atlantic Canada.
Prairie Northern Region – Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, Northwest Territories as well as Nunavut.
Ontario Region - Ontario
Atlantic Region – New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Nova Scotia
Operations Manager and PIC (Pilot in Command)
- 40 Years of Experience on Family Farm and Construction Business
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Winnipeg
- Class 1 Drivers License, “Not-Current” Private Pilot License
- CCUVS, ROC-A Certification and Laser Safety Officer
Computer Analyst and Technician
- 13 Years as an IT technician for Revenue Canada
Ground Supervisor and PIC (Pilot in Command)
- CCUVS and ROC-A Certification
- Enrolled at the University of Manitoba
- Agriculture Business Management Degree student
Visual Observer and PIC (Pilot in Command)
- Faculty of Agriculture at University of Manitoba