ROHL DRONES Inc.
RDi is a Manitoba based, legally incorporated, fully insured and family owned business. Our SFOC’s (Special Flight Operations Certificates) to operate within the Prairie Northern Region, as well as Atlantic Canada, can be found here.
Prairie Northern Region – Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, Northwest Territories as well as Nunavut.
Atlantic Region – New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Nova Scotia
We conduct all flights in accordance with Transport Canada regulations and openly communicate with NavCanada, in order to preserve a safe and secure flight zone.
Operations Manager and PIC (Pilot in Command)
- 40 Years of Experience on Family Farm and Construction Business
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Winnipeg
- Class 1 Drivers License, “Not-Current” Private Pilot License
- CCUVS, ROC-A Certification and Laser Safety Officer
Data Processing and Computer Technician
- 13 Years as an IT technician for Revenue Canada
Ground Supervisor and PIC (Pilot in Command)
- CCUVS and ROC-A Certification
- 3rd Year Asper School of Business University of Manitoba
- Agriculture Business Management Degree student
Visual Observer and PIC (Pilot in Command)
- Faculty of Agriculture at University of Manitoba